Sunday, February 6, 2011

hip hip hurray!

Hip hip HURRAY for me, today I resisted cupcakes co-workers brought in for breakfast today, all of my favorite kinds were there, I got up, left the office, made myself a cup of coffee, went back in, opened my fruit container, and ate away my kiwi and orange, I seriously surprised myself!! I now know that if I ate one (I usually eat 3) I will get that momentary good feeling but I will feel like shit tomorrow morning for ruining the No Junk Food in the office rule…I am still binging at night but for the past 3 weeks not one single unhealthy bite in the office, my boss sent me an sms when I returned home telling me how proud she is of me and that next time she will do the same, what a good feeling. And another thing I accomplished today I actually wrote down everything that went throught my mouth today. I have been saying I want to start my food journal since 2007…here goes:

Breakfast: 1 tbsp labneh/ 2 black olives/2 small toasts/1 orange/1 kiwi/1 carrot, 2 cups of coffee with creamer
Lunch: rocca salad (tomato, mushroom, rocca, parmesan, lemon, olive oil)
Dinner: 2 stuffed rice with ground meat zucchini
Broccoli with cheese over 1/3 cup of ground meat, pepper with one slice of low fat processed cheese, 1 cup of instant mocha

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, hurray glad that u r back on track, what u r striving at is a great revelation to urself and others keep the passion towards ur goal.

    ReplyDelete