Monday, February 7, 2011

I am so excited

Two weeks passed and I am sticking with the No Junk Food in the office rule, and tonight was the second night that I didn't binge in night eating, I didn't put anything in my mouth after dinner, and I feel GREAT

I know I over did it with the calories but they were all healthy choices.

Today I ate:
2 toast
1 tsp jam
1 tsp peanutbutter
5 cups of coffee (got to cut back)
apple
kiwi
fresh vegtables mix (150 cal)
greek yogurt
small grilled fish fillet
Tahini with onion with the fish
2 cups of rice (my portion was 1 cup)
2 cold cut turkey

and I have to admit that I took a bite of my girl's grilled cheese sandwish
and tasted my dinner of next day.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for sticking to your guns and congratulations on your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Khalo...love your pictures

    ReplyDelete