Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 2: Not a complete success

I seriously didn’t feel ready for today, it is my mom’s birthday and since all of our social gatherings involve food and drinks, today was no different.
We invited the family to our place, and there it was, the Juicier, most delicious looking Chocolate chip cake and it was calling me…my mind was going crazy No No please NOT TODAY…but it is my mom’s birthday…it is my second day …mmm a small piece maybe, No don’t, maybe one small bite… DAMN IT I am not ready for this just yet.
My problem with sweets is that It is no way in the world that I can take one bite and be satisfied, It is either all or nothing…and It is usually impossible for me to pass on any cake, but today I am proud to the fact that I didn’t have one bite of the cake, but I am disappointed that I had 3 cups of the spaghetti salad I made, I feel bad that I didn’t stick to my portion of the spaghetti salad.
The Salad Ingredients are: Spaghetti, crab sticks, corn, mushroom, spring onion, and carrots. Dressing:  one tbsp light mayo, lemon, 1 tbsp olive oil and mustard.

Now I did lower my calorie in-take through out the day just in case I didn’t rise to the challenge (and yes it is a challenge) any one who is struggling with food addiction can relate to how hard it is to say NO to food lying there begging you to eat it.
Today’s goals:
1-      Morning Exercise for 20 min-  I did 20 on treadmill and danced around the house for 15 min
2-      Drink 8 glasses water – had 6
3- Meal plan – didn’t stick to my eating plan. Will not allow this to affect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment