Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 3: No more Mr. Scale

Go away bad scale go way…GO AWAY!

Seriously my scale is alive and has evil powers, it keeps giving me different reading every half an hour….you are doing this on purpose Mr. scale…I know it!
Whenever I start my weight loss program, I develop this crazy obsession with the scale, and weighing my self every hour! I vow to fight back and strip you from your evil powers. You do not control me anymore.
We will meet next week, until then you belong under my bed.


1-      Morning Exercise for 20 min - 25 min on treadmill
2-      Drink 8 glasses water - had 6
3-      Food journal - done and I followed the meal plan
 4-      Find exercises that target Belly fat - will start with the basics 20 crunches and twist crunches


Mini goals for the day:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary, congratulations on the blog! Weight fluctuation are very normal throughout the day, there are many reasons for that (e.g. salt intake and water retention). There is no point to weigh yourself several times during the day, I'd say once a week is enough but I know that'd be hard to do. So if you wanna do it every day, do it once first thing in the morning before breakfast.

    Cheers and keep it up!

    http://www.google.jo/search?q=scale+weight+fluctuation

    ReplyDelete