Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 8: Monday’s Scale Day

I weighed myself this morning and I am 1 kg down, yipeee



Going through my food journal:
1-    I am having too much carb. – lower carb portion
2-    Fruits were not part of my eating the past week – add fruits (had an apple and a peach)
 3-    Good change: I am eating veggies daily – increase veggies’ portions
4-    My day starts great, my problem is at night, when the girls fall asleep, and I am watching TV. – My night habit of watching TV is not helping me one bit, I should start doing other activities at night especially nights that hubby stays late at work.

I am planning to lose another 1 kg this week. There are 3500 calories in one pound of body fat. To lose 1 kg, calorie in-take per day should be reduced to 1000.

Accomplished goals for today:
1-    25 min on treadmill 
 2-    10 min quickfix DVD core workout
 3-    20 crunches and 20 twist crunches
 4-    Food intake – went as planned until I had 10 french fries at dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment