Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 20: Reflecting back and looking forward

September passed, and although I wasn’t successful in losing more than 1 kilo, I have made some good changes with my daily routines, the past 3 weeks, I developed small healthy habits:
1-    Ate fruit, which I still don’t enjoy but force myself to eat them,  the past week I actually ate two servings of fruit daily
2-    I have increased my overall vegetable intake
3-    I exercised almost every day and even if it is for 15 min, the below pictures show only my treadmill routines.


October goals are:
1-    Exercise daily even if it is only 15 min
2-    Continue eating fruits daily
3-    Plan my meals for the week, and freeze them
4-    My night eating is triggered  when I sit alone at night and watch TV – Find other activities to do at night

2 comments:

  1. 1 kilo better than nothing, the most important is that u have added more fruits and vegetables in ur foodintake and done some kind of exercise,for the scale how about to get it out of ur house not under the bed for one month or more and concentrate more on the healthy issues this way u won't have the urge to weigh urself every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Evonne's idea of focusing more on a healthy lifestyle rather than the scales is a great idea. 5 veggies a day, 3 fruits, plenty of water and the rest which u know all about ;) All the best for a fantastic month!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete